Thread: ChopTalk Magazine

MLB ERA

ChopTalk Magazine

Does anyone here get this magazine? I just ordered my subscription yesterday and I am curious when it comes out? Does it come out in the beginning of the month, mid month or end of the month?

I'm looking forward to my first issue. I had to replace one of my Air Force magazines, but it's worth it.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

No clue. Check it out, tell us how it is.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Its a Braves magazine? For a minute I thought it was a biker mag or something.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    Its a Braves magazine? For a minute I thought it was a biker mag or something.
    Yeah it's a Braves magazine. I'll let ya know. I'm sure it's good since it's the Braves.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."