Thread: Braves' run on TBS to end in '07

MLB ERA

Braves' run on TBS to end in '07

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp...=.jsp&c_id=atl
    This sucks for me since I don't live in TN no more when I joined the military. I hate this deal. I like watching the games on TBS in fact it's my favorite station.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Bad for me too, as I'm up in NY. Might have to get that stupid MLB package, though I'll be in college anyway.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No! Damnit!
    I'll be stuck with Bob Brenly and that other guy on WGN. They're so boring! Don't take away Chip Carey!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX
    http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp...=.jsp&c_id=atl
    This sucks for me since I don't live in TN no more when I joined the military. I hate this deal. I like watching the games on TBS in fact it's my favorite station.
    You might have to rely on MLB extra innings, 60 bucks I think overall. But hey, something else might be available then.

MLB ERA
    This sucks. Braves will lose a lot of out of state fans by this.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    That's crappy, oh well. Were are they going to broadcast?

MLB ERA
    Not sure but we got at least one more season and I'm sure something will be done.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I am not a huge Braves fan, but I did watch their games a lot. Living in the Midwest, my only other option were the Cubs and White Sox.. I enjoyed watching their games, I ma a huge Chipper fan. We haven't got many Braves games on TBS up here much the past couple of seasons.... It is too bad.....

iluvfrenchyandbrian iluvfrenchy&bri's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    yeah, i heard that. luckily i live in ga, but whenever i try to watch it on mlb extra innings, it's always a blackout. they better give it on a station everyone can watch. ever since the football season started, i've had to rely on my trusty stereo. it sucks, bc i can't see them. i feel bad for the out-of-state-rs. sorry about that guys.

so tbs baseball ends after next season or after this season?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../james3ai9.jpg

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!

After next year.

That means the only Braves games I'll be able to catch will be the ESPN games and the games vs. the Mutts.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    sorry about that. i'm know how it feels. i hate when they're away from home, bc then i really can't watch any games bc they're always on the local stations for that home team.

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!

MLB ERA
    I already looking forward to my retirement because I plan on moving to Atlanta and get season tickets. However, I have 17 years left.

Rookie ERA
    well then, that's a long ways off. but it can go quickly, just like you don't think they will but they end up doing so.

keep the hope.

maybe we'll be on the verge of a 16 division title streak. that the mets won't screw up.

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!

MLB ERA
    This news is not good for me, either. I live in Iowa and, fortunately, my satellite calls the Twins my "home team". I have watched the Braves on TBS for years and will miss it. I'll have to do more research to see what sort of players they have.
    I, for one, will be sorry to see them leave TBS and I think TBS will lose viewers because of it, at least during baseball season.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Rookie ERA
    Yeah, that's true. TBS is nationwide, we must have plenty Braves fans all over the country and the fact that they won't be able to watch them (just like us) will make them want to burn TBS at the stake. I know I want to.

I wonder when I became so violent. LOL.

I still BELIEVE!
    We can DO IT!
    GO BRAVES!