Thread: Orioles @ Braves

MLB ERA

Braves Orioles @ Braves

(37-42) vs. (33-46)

6/30 Game 1: Daniel Cabrera (4-5, 5.11 ERA) vs. Chuck James (1-0, 1.40 ERA)
    7/1 Game 2: Russ Ortiz (0-5, 7.54 ERA) vs. Tim Hudson (6-7, 4.27 ERA)
    7/2 Game 3: Erik Bedard (8-6, 4.72 ERA) vs. Horacio Ramirez (3-2, 3.70 ERA)
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll be disappointed if the braves don't score at least 5-6 runs on Ortiz. Once again, a nice road trip was sabotaged by the pen (17 blown saves, v.s. 16 saves now on the season? what the **** is that).
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    I'm looking for them to unload against Ortiz as well. I'm looking forward to seeing James also.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Wow, we're winning.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    How do they have 37 wins again? Tejada has been in a really bad slump, looks like their rotation isn't good.
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    How do they have 37 wins again? Tejada has been in a really bad slump, looks like their rotation isn't good.
    Because we have Chris Ray, Chris Britton, Slendy Rheal, and Kirt Birkins in the bullpen, tearing it up right now. Todd Williams is starting to bounce back from overuse immediately after an injury.

Benson, who I don't think you will see, has been the steady veteran all year, and Bedard has turned it back on again after adding a circle change to his repitoire, and throwing it extremely well.

Ramon Hernandez is a big reason we are doing so well. Throwing out over 50 percent of his runners, 15 homers (tops among catchers) and 59 RBI (near the top of the AL) This year, it has seemed that every other game is won by Hernandez. Also, look towards Corey Patterson, who has had a great rebound year due to Terry Crowley working with him.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Damn you guys for having a pen.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Well the Braves take game 1. Looking forward to tomorrows game.