Thread: Braves @ Marlins

MLB ERA

Braves Braves @ Marlins

(14-19) vs. (9-22)

5/9 Game 1: John Thomson (0-2, 2.16 ERA) vs. Brian Moehler (0-3, 9.27 ERA)
    5/10 Game 2: Kyle Davies (2-2, 4.91 ERA) vs. Josh Johnson (2-2, 3.78 ERA)
    5/11 Game 3: Tim Hudson (2-3, 5.09 ERA) vs. Dontrelle Willis (1-3, 5.15 ERA)

I don't know about everyone, but i'm feeling good about this series. As bad as the Marlins are playing we might be able to come out of Florida with a sweep, or at least that's what I'm hoping. I could be wrong but with the Mets are playing we need to win as many games as possible. Any predictions?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Stickied.

We need 2 outta 3, or a sweep, to satisfy me.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I feel the same as well. We need at least 2 out of 3, nothing less.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    OMG, Jeff draws a walk. I couldn't believe it. I wake up just in time to see it.

MLB ERA
    Game 2
    Davis once again had a very dissappointed outing. He allowed 4 runs in 4+ innings. He gave up 8 hits which 2 of them were homeruns, struke out 5 and walked 2. Davis is now 2-3 with a 5.31 ERA.

The Braves went through 5 pitchers. Macay McBride went a perfect 2 innings while Peter Moylan and Chris Reitsma gave up a combined 9 hits and allowed 7 runs. Mike Remlinger came in the top of the 9th to finish the game.

Edgar Renteria's 24-game hitting streak came to an end. The Braves were able to get 7 hits but allowed 17 hits from the Marlins.

Damnit, the Moo-gar streak is over.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Now that's an ass kicking.

MLB ERA
    That was a great game. Diaz went 5 for 5; 4 singles and 1 double. I am hoping I was wrong about Pratt. He had a double with his first 2 RBI's as a Brave.