Thread: Trevor Bauer

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

D'Backs Trevor Bauer

The Diamondbacks have promoted pitching prospect Trevor Bauer from Double-A Mobile to Triple-A Reno.
    A well-deserved bump for Bauer, who continues to skyrocket through the Diamondbacks' farm system. He registered a fantastic 1.68 ERA and 60/26 K/BB ratio in 48 1/3 innings this year at the Double-A level and should work his way up to the major leagues before the All-Star break.
    I can't wait to see this guy in action.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Trevor Bauer

Trevor Bauer will make his major league debut on Thursday, according to FOX Sports Arizona.
    The third pick in last season's draft has been ludicrously unhittable in the upper-minors this year, going 11-1 with a 2.19 ERA and 111/46 K/BB rate over 90-plus innings in 15 starts (seven in Triple-A, eight at Double-A). Bauer will take Joe Saunders' place in the rotation, possibly for good. The 21-year-old right-hander needs to be owned in nearly all fantasy leagues, but keep in mind that Arizona has had him on a strict pitch count limit this year, not allowing him to go over 100 pitches in any game. His innings could be limited later this season.
    Awesome! I have been wating to see him pitch for a while but looks like I will see it sooner than I expected.

Rookie ERA

Call me crazy, but I'm kind of disappointed this is coming after the series with the Cubs.

It would have been fun to see him debut.
    LeagueTeamRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLKansas City Royals (NYY/TB)3611-351711487
    TBLCleveland Indians1084-6982521
    HSLChicago Cubs2071-17641941

MLB ERA

That K:BB ratio isn't good. Kid is inefficient, he needs better sequencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.