Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Home Series

Re: Next Home Series

Im not going to be able to catch the rest of the game tonight, not even the highlights, could you guys let me know how the game ends. Thanks

GO AZ

Even with a 6-4 loss to HOU, Scherzer retired all 13 Astros hitters he faced, seven by strikeout, before being removed for a pinch-hitter in the bottom of the seventh. Not a bad start for his MLB debut. Please start Scherzer over Gonzalez from now on..

Game 3 Chacon vs Johnson- Lets get a win. 19-8

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Max Scherzer is a ****ing stud!! Saw him pitch on replay last night and wow!! He was taking right after Tim Lincecum or right before I forget. Lincecum, Scherzer and Joba were all taken in that draft!

Micah Owings hit a two-run homer to tie it, and Eric Byrnes' RBI single drove in Chris Young with the go-ahead run in the sixth inning. The rally from two runs down took Randy Johnson off the hook. The lefty was in line for the loss after allowing six runs on nine hits in four innings. Took this message right off Dbacks site and i didnt have to say it (Johnson off the hook!). I missed the game to, i thought it was on later.

I agree love_that_reefer. He is a F-STUD

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

That is really impressive. I hope the Brewers miss him in the rotation when they play the D-Backs.

D'Backs Re: Next Home Series

This is awsome right here---

Arizona pitcher Micah Owings pinch-hit with two out and one on in the sixth inning and homered to right, tying the score at 7. Chris Young doubled and Eric Byrnes singled him home for the winning run. Ownings' two-run shot was the fifth of his short career, which is in its second season.

Thank goodness for the Dbacks Line-up--Especially when Johnson or Gonzalez starts

Dbacks website said,
    Making just his fourth start of the season, Johnson left after four innings, having allowed six runs on nine hits. Four of the runs came in the first inning, the big blow being a three-run homer by Carlos Lee, his sixth. Seven of the first 10 Houston batters reached safely.

Put him as a closer or dont play him, I think brewersfan19 told me that awhile ago.

I think its safe to say that Orlando Hudson would love to stay with the Dbacks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234