Thread: Overall Spring Training Feel

Overall Spring Training Feel

From most of what I'm hearing is like this.
    -Ortiz has been pitching very poorly
    -It has been a good battle for the 5 spot between Hasley and Gosling
    -Glaus has been impressive
    -Valverde is still recovering from his injury and will start in AAA. The one time I saw him he got shelled.
    -Both catchers have been performing well (Snyder, and Hill) So both will be kept up and Stinnet will be sent down.
    -The bullpen is boom or bust at this point
    -Villareal is bumped from the rotation.

MLB ERA
    i hope Ortiz can pitch better now that the season is about to start, Im glad Glaus has been impressive, and that is good that our catchers are performing well. Hopefully our bullpen will be a boom. btw What can you say about Aquino?

I'll ask somebody about Aquino, Honestly i have no clue.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

D'Backs

For the very first time in the teams existence, I can say I feel somewhat excited to watch this season. They made some really good moves in the offseason considering they had to make up for the loss of RJ, which in hindsight is probably one of the best things to happen. Coleangelo is GONE, WHOO HOOO !!!!! Can the Garage-e-o-las be next PLEASE? Mark Grace is back in the booth, BOOOO. Steve Finely is STILL gone, bummer, but I can still watch him on the Angels, WHOO HOOO.

GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    For the very first time in the teams existence, I can say I feel somewhat excited to watch this season. They made some really good moves in the offseason considering they had to make up for the loss of RJ, which in hindsight is probably one of the best things to happen. Coleangelo is GONE, WHOO HOOO !!!!! Can the Garage-e-o-las be next PLEASE? Mark Grace is back in the booth, BOOOO. Steve Finely is STILL gone, bummer, but I can still watch him on the Angels, WHOO HOOO.

For the very first time? What about 99? 00? 01?

AAA ERA
    i must say they are getting owned right now buy the cubs tho...