Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D-backs lose Hudson for season

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: D-backs lose Hudson for season

I not the jerkoff that's glad someone is hurt and my girlfriend has nothing to do with you having zero class. You don't have to blow anything up my ass but I know you want to. Just show some ****ing class and respect to the game and I will be happy.

Stoners are worthless padrefanforever's Avatar
    MLB ERA

You will never be happy.........thats clear enough........

I'm glad the DBacks took a hit because it helps our chances and you take offense.........

put down the blunts.........if Dback fan needed they defend themselves.........they don't need a P-hurt Gnat fan standing up for them...........they can take care of themselves.......and as you can see from the conversation before you got involved........it wasn't a big deal...........so why don't you just stfu already
    Bring back the Chicken !!

Play Ball at Planet Padres

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

No I won't because you show no class and respect for the game. You have already contradicted yourself enough. Not standing up for Dback fans dumb dumb, just calling you outas I have done since day one. I will call anyone out for being so stupid and disrespectful. Your act is getting very, very old. The only thing you can ever say bad about me is smoking pot which has nothing to do with anything. Me high as hell has more baseball sense than you pathetic self so keep coming with the same boring insults. You are a pathetic soul who gets a kick out of people getting hurt so it helps your team get to the first round where they will be bounced as usual. If you want me to shut the **** up already, quit posting your dumb shit and go **** yourself you pathetic excuse for a baseball fan!

MLB ERA

My act is getting old ? Are you the pot or kettle in this one ? You're universally despised in the Padres forum for your tired schtick, and are the one person in a constant state of arguing with everyone in there.........I've brought over many people all of which are wondering if you're actually someone else from another board that nobody could stand........he also was a bitter ***** of a Giant fan which is why they though you might be him.........I actually had to explain to them that you weren't and that I've known you for years between boards and chat, which is just scary to think about all by itself........

Tell me Bozo..........did red shoes come with your clown suit, or did you buy them seperate ?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I disagree with all you guys and you know what? More times than not I right so who gives a shit what you are your friends think? I am going to keep disagreeing when I see stupid shit being written. I am not bitter as I have no reason to be especially with Padres fans.

MLB ERA

Are you crying now ? Sure sounds like it

MLB ERA

You'd argue water isn't wet in that room..........you've been shown to be flat out wrong on more than one occasion and you're not man enough to admit being wrong......... you care more than you let on..........or you'd let it go.......which you're incapable of......and now you've dragged this crap to the AZ board.............

Yeah you

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I dragged this crap? You're the loser who got called out on being a pathetic baseball fan wishing harm on others and gloating when someone gets hurt. And I have always said I have been wrong when I am unlike you! Yeah you!! The one who contradicted himself!!! And if you are tired of this old act just remember you are half the problem since you are the one I always argue with!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    I dragged this crap? You're the loser who got called out on being a pathetic baseball fan wishing harm on others and gloating when someone gets hurt. And I have always said I have been wrong when I am unlike you! Yeah you!! The one who contradicted himself!!! And if you are tired of this old act just remember you are half the problem since you are the one I always argue with!
    Yah right...........you were such a man to admit that Milton Bradley had a big positive impact on our offense..........

whoops you must have forgotten about that already...........you were/are dead wrong about that and still haven't admitted it.......that's just the latest dumbass of the week move you've pulled......put your skirt back on Sally......your man-card has been revoked.........again

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Excuse me dumb shit? Yes I have admitted it! My man card? Now I am crying from laughing so hard that you have been dead ass wrong about pretty much everything from Barry Zito to Termell Sledge to pretty much everything else. I have always admitted everything unlike your sorry ass. You have contradicted yourself so many times I have cried from laughter. I starting to cry again thinking Giants fans are somehow bitter towards Padres fans I'm just glad to know that everyone in here has class unlike you! You have already admitted that you are glad he got hurt showing everyone that you have no class and that's good enough for me. No real need to keep responding

MLB ERA

Battery Chucking, blinder wearing Bonds fans who are clearly drugged out.........don't have class..........but they belong in one.........NA

MLB ERA

I want to close this thread....but LTR would still be able to post in it.

Can we calm down a bit, please?

And yes, it's a shame Hudson's out for the year. I hate injuries. I'd rather my team win because they were the better team, not because the other team lost key players.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    I, too, am glad Orlando Hudson is on the Dbacks' DL.
    Mofo.......did you know you have no class for wishing someone hurt like that

at least according to purple haze over there

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

See Pads, Leo knows how to respect the game and show class but you somehow fail to. Learn from your friend.

As far as realmofo goes,
    http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...tml#post312437 And no one wished for anyone to be dead. Leo, when this loser shuts the **** up, I will and have said that.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'm not taking back what I said. I'm glad Orlando Hudson is on Arizona's DL. I don't care if his reason is a torn fingernail or mono.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast