Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S3F Has A New Look

MLB ERA
    hahahhaa

is there anyway for me not to have my sig bunched up so high like urkels pants?
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AA ERA
    Once again great job mission. I do have one question. Would it be possible to be able to see if we have PM on every page like before, or is it going to just be on the main page now? I was just wondering. Not a big deal either way but it was the only thing I noticed.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    hahahhaa

is there anyway for me not to have my sig bunched up so high like urkels pants?
    Only when you make longer posts.

Quote Originally Posted by volzok
    Once again great job mission. I do have one question. Would it be possible to be able to see if we have PM on every page like before, or is it going to just be on the main page now? I was just wondering. Not a big deal either way but it was the only thing I noticed.
    That is something I wanted to consider looking into but I don't know how easily I can properly inset that in like I would want it. But for now, if you turn on the pop-up notification for a new PM, you shouldn't miss a PM. Or there is the quick links dropdown for your PM inbox. Or you can always click the banner to go to the forum index. I am sorry if this is an inconvience but hopefully with the other options out there, it shouldn't effect things too much for you.

AA ERA
    Ok thanks mission. I didnt know about the other options. I will just turn on the pop up notice. Thanks again.

AAA ERA
    Why is Pedro at the top? It should be either a current top player(Pedro's fade down the stretch eliminates him) or the Champs.

MLB ERA
    faces of baseball basically, stars and such

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    That and his picture went so well with the picture of Vlad (colors, position, etc) and it gave a player from the NL and the AL on the banner. I do plan to make a few more banners with different player sets later on so there will be different S3F main banners with other players (although the current one will be the only one to show on the forum index page.) You have to remember as well that during late December when I made these, I was limited in my photo choices to essentially whatever MLB.com and Google had around for me. Hopefully when the season gets going, I can find some pictures that will suit what the banner needs.

(BTW I really don't see how Pedro faded down the stretch, his numbers dropped off a bit but he still posted a sub 3 ERA from after the ASG and had a pretty low ERA for September IIRC. But not bad enough to eliminate his consideration from being a current top player at all.)

Mish.. Are You Suppose To Not Be Able To Type In All Caps?

HEY

ohh.. i see.

MLB ERA
    Why Can We Really Not Type In All Caps?

I GUESS NOT.

MLB ERA
    you can

but you have to type a lowercase word first

MLB ERA
    Mission, as you already know from our talks, I love it.

I do have one question though. Is there any chance of getting a version, at least of the forum default, that is 100% wide, regardless of the size of someone's screen?

AAA ERA
    (BTW I really don't see how Pedro faded down the stretch, his numbers dropped off a bit but he still posted a sub 3 ERA from after the ASG and had a pretty low ERA for September IIRC. But not bad enough to eliminate his consideration from being a current top player at all.)
    He got beat up in the Mets 2 biggest games of the season down the strethc, games that kept the Mets out of the race and robbed them of their confidence. Personally I think he's struggled in big games alot and is a bit overrated and obviously he is getting old and not nearly as good as he was 5 years ago. I'd have less of a problem w/ David Wright if you want a Met as I think he'll be a star soon. Not that I have a real "problem" I am just giving my opinion and making a suggestion. I think we should always go w/ the Champs at the top.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    Mission, as you already know from our talks, I love it.

I do have one question though. Is there any chance of getting a version, at least of the forum default, that is 100% wide, regardless of the size of someone's screen?
    I have tried but I am having difficulty in getting to show the way I would like. If at all possible, I would like to add that (and a lite version for those on a slower connection) but they'll just have to be developed down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I'd have less of a problem w/ David Wright if you want a Met as I think he'll be a star soon. Not that I have a real "problem" I am just giving my opinion and making a suggestion. I think we should always go w/ the Champs at the top.
    Like I said, it really was done for design purposes. And you have to remember that like I said, I am limited in my selection (especially during the winter) as really the only place where you can find massive quanities of high quality photos are places for either people in journalism or charge pretty high costs. If I do develop other banners, one featuring a few of the champs will be included for sure.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    At least Schilling is a goner. Great work and I say again GREAT WORK!!!!! A hundred gold stars! Maybe a banner of Pujols staring down the Game 5 homer that hasn't landed yet in the NLCS and one of Johan Santana in the future.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Is there anyway to get rid of our avatar being at the top of the page? It bothers me for some reason...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast