Thread: Experienced a little downtime earlier

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Experienced a little downtime earlier

Or so I am told since I wasn't around for it. But it seems like it was at the most an hour or so and just a hiccup on the server's side of things. Everything now should be fine like usual though. If it happens in the future, don't hesistate to email me at missionhockey21@strike3forums.com

We apologize for any inconvience that it caused you this morning.

Rookie ERA
    To follow up the server was down this morning. As soon as we noticed we made the call and our server guy fixed it. It was just a little issue. Nothing to be conerned with. All three boards are connected to the same server so when one goes down they all go down. From the guys on the football side we gathered it was no more than 1 hour.

On behalf of all the admin on the football side and the baseball/nba side we can assure you this was an isolated incidenet and we don't anticipate it happening again.

Thanks,

Meck 77

I thought I was banned, because it said "Access to the webpage has been refused"
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Meck77
    To follow up the server was down this morning. As soon as we noticed we made the call and our server guy fixed it. It was just a little issue. Nothing to be conerned with. All three boards are connected to the same server so when one goes down they all go down. From the guys on the football side we gathered it was no more than 1 hour.

On behalf of all the admin on the football side and the baseball/nba side we can assure you this was an isolated incidenet and we don't anticipate it happening again.

Thanks,

Meck 77

Thankx for the update

rep+