Strike3forums aka BaseballSlant has long since had a close knit community. More importantly, it's one that is very laid back. Perhaps more than any forum I've been apart of, the policing of members and posts is minimal. Sure, we have a random spammer or Bon Bon's clone we have to deal with but if that's primarily our only concern, we're doing a pretty damn good job here as a functioning society of sorts as we share a common bond: baseball.

Ultimately, I don't care when members argue in threads. Sometimes the discussion is moved it an appropriate thread, section, or format. But I don't care in the end cause I'm not stopping it. Debate, fight, bitch, moan, etc. Your God given right, at least on this forum. I'm not going to dictate that aspect of your experience on the forum. When you think about BaseballSlant, is there ever really any control ushered out by the administrators or team leaders that really bother you? I doubt there is. Since I have been an Admin, I have only ever banned one person that wasn't associated with spamming/multiple username creation. And that brings it to my announcement. It's more of a general review and reiteration of pretty decent expectations. Frankly, these are expectations you should have in life. But since everyone lives differently, I am going to control what I can on this forum:

There is no place on this forum for racism, homophobia, ethnical slurs, or blatant attacking of members. It will never be tolerated by any of the Administrators on this forum and frankly, if that's a problem, then please feel free to never come back to this site. I will not stand for ludicrous and childish machinations that are so far below the standards of this forum. You will not be allowed to stay on this forum if you are offensive to our members. We're very laid back, so to offend us, is saying something. This isn't the place. And I feel sorry for you as an individual, if you're sinking so low that you have to belittle a race or sexual orientation, or feel the senseless need to attack a fellow member.

This isn't World Peace. (or Ron Artest). This is just following something very simple. It does not come up often, but when it does, we will take immediate action. Enjoy your time posting here. That's what we want. Baseball has no place for malicious words and actions, neither does this site.

Thank you.