Thread: Want a better experience when sifting through unread posts? Walk right in, folks.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Attention! Want a better experience when sifting through unread posts? Walk right in, folks.

Once upon a time, we had features that allowed us to select which sections we didn't want to be able to see new posts, thus limiting clutter or better yet, enhancing our BS experience. That was then, this is now. I am trying to recruit new members and I want them to stay. So I have been improving their experience by blocking the sim league sections, which greatly reduces the amount of things that are meaningless or not tailored to those individuals.

I am only offering this for those specific sections. If you're not apart of our sim leagues and really have no interest in them, all you have to do is let me know. I will remove your access and that's that.

Recently I have done this for a few of our long standing members, Tobywan and Love that Reefer. It seems to have worked nicely for them so far. This is nothing against our sim league community, because our leagues are open to this entire BS community. Conversely, the sim league members should never have to feel confined to just posting in sim leagues. We want you everywhere!

At any rate, I can make this happen if you so choose, please let me know. Thank you and happy posting, kids.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Want a better experience when sifting through unread posts? Walk right in, folks.

I love it and it has made things 100% better