As you may have noticed over the past year, redsr's activity on the site wasn't what it once was. That wasn't due to his interest in the site or baseball dropping, but rather a busy personal life and travel schedule, with limited access to the internet, keeping away from the forums. Being the standup guy that he is, he realized that it wasn't fair to B/S to continue assuming a role that he wasn't fulfilling so for the time being.

redsr is a large reason why we are here today. His passion and enthusiasm for the site was infectious. Nearly with every post he took a positive spin, and shared his true opinion. I think it would be near impossible to find anyone on the forums who had ever had an issue with him because he really is that honest, kind, and likable person that is behind each of his posts. redsr was an awesome admin and his day to presence helping to run the site will be hard to replace, but Zito, Porter, and myself will do our best along with the B/S Team Leaders to do so. All of us hoping of course that his life settles down and he can rejoin us as a B/S Admin.

So to my friend and fellow admin redsrbetter, a B/Salute for all the hard-work you did in helping to make Baseball/Slant the site it is today!