We at B/S are always looking at ways to improve the forum. One of the recent surges in issues, is the amount of spam we deal with, and it tends to be unpredictable. Eventually, this will be addressed on a much more deeper technical level, BUT, we're talking about the now and the now says.. only you can help.

Only so many of us are blessed with the ability to ban users, move threads, delete threads, and remove bogus blogs. The vast majority of the individuals on this website work for a living, go to school, or do both. So it's pretty difficult to cover every waking minute of the forum. Mission can only be a Zombie to some extent. I am completely powerless at work. Porter is dealing with Alex Smith depression. So I am looking at you, the general public, the everyday users, to assist and help fight spam. It can be done, and it's pretty easy. I am looking for current team leaders to step up when necessary and for regular posters to take the initiative to report the eye sores. Keep reading:

For those who do not have admin or team leader powers, you can report posts, threads, blogs that need to be immediately addressed. The great thing is, that we admins are sent emails of these reports. In addition, it's totally anonymous to everyone outside the Admin Team. Basically, you never have to worry about backlash because the spam bots, or in the events we have actual douchebags we need to get rid of, they won't know who did it and they'll assume it was just us administrators wielding our power. Worried about abusing this right? Worry not. We review all reported posts, in the event someone decides they want to ruin it for the rest of us. We have your backs. Ultimately, it is harmless to you but extremely helpful to us as we stride to better the forum every day, every week, every last drop of blood Mission has to spare. Help us, help you, help the forums. /Tom Cruise.

Pictures included:

B/S Neighborhood Watch: Make a citizen's arrest! (reporting spam)-absexample-jpg

Notice the button I have my mouse hovering on, click that and go from there. Any questions, this is the thread to ask away.

Thank you all.