Thread: A few nice additions to the site, FlashChat and PhotoPlog

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

A few nice additions to the site, FlashChat and PhotoPlog

Usually most of the hacks I seek to add and implement are related to site performance or a more enjoyable posting experience, but there were a few added that were a bit more substantial so I felt the need to announce them. FlashChat was re-installed, PhotoPlog lite was installed as well as a RSS News Feed Reader. RZ installed the hacks as I trust his skills in doing that more so than my own, so may sure to thank him as well. I've been working on customizing the add-on's to make them fit nicely into the site. Anywho, here are the links (although they have been present on the second navbar for a couple of days):

FlashChat: http://strike3forums.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php
    It should auto-log you in, and I hope to take a look at how to design styles for FlashChat to make one that fits in with the whole look I have tried to create for the site.

S3F Members Gallery: http://strike3forums.com/forums/photoplog/
    Currently accessible only to registered users that meet the 5 days+ and either 50 posts or 150 reputation points. Please follow the rules in there as they are simple. There is also 90 S3F Sigs in there and I also plan to add 10 or so general type S3F ones in our colors with top players. And I realize that the quality or picture selection might be lacking a bit, but unless you've tried to do a 90 set sig pack, you wouldn't understand how tedious and boring it gets. Not to mention that I did fresh cuts on all but one picture (which I was unable to locate the original or a better picture of the player) as I wanted to ensure I had clean cuts for all the pics. If the gallery is popular, I would likely purchase the paid upgrade.

News Feed: http://strike3forums.com/forums/newsview.php
    This can be found in the MLB Links dropdown if you are using a 2006 style.

Enjoy.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Oh and if you enjoyed having links to forums such as The Clubhouse on the second navbar, since I had to move them, I decided just to place them under the Quick Links drop-down so you can still easily access them.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The return of FlashChat is great news! We will now be able to get together for our weekly ARA meetings. Great job, Missionhockey.

MLB ERA
    Very nice RZ & Mission. I uploaded my ugly mug.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."