Thread: Denver Broncos Trade Block

Denver Broncos Trade Block

Denver Broncos Trade Block

G Louis Vasquez $6,250,000 ($2,500,000)

Not really sure what I want for him - just testing the market at this point.
    Last edited by NFLRA; 03-31-2015 at 09:19 PM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Denver Broncos Trade Block

What would you want for Juwan Thompson?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

What are you thinking for Von Miller?

The Denver Broncos announce that we have acquired Center Mike Pouncey and Outside Linebacker Phillip Wheeler in a trade with the Miami Dolphins. The Broncos sent Cornerback Aqib Talib in return. The trade also included a swap of 5th round picks. We anticipate that Pouncey will be named the starting Center and we plan on working out a long term deal. Wheeler is an addition to the Denver Broncos already very strong LB core. He will be given the opportunity to compete for the starting OLB spot opposite Von Miller.

The Broncos organization thanks Talib for his commitment this past season.

The Denver Broncos Announce that we have acquired LB James Laurinaitis in a trade with the LA Rams. The Denver Broncos in return gave future HOF QB Peyton Manning in return. We wish Peyton the best as he finishes his career. Laurinaitis adds to the Broncos LB core - which at this moment is has unmatched talent in the NFL. The move also opens up approx. $18mil in cap space for the Broncos as we try to resign our multiple pending free agents.

The Denver Broncos Announce that we have acquired 3-4 DE Mike Neal from the Green Bay Packers. Neal was a dynamic force on the Green Bay defense in 2014. He played snaps both as a DE and OLB in their scheme last year and will be an immediate asset to the Denver Broncos as the team makes a switch to a 3-4 Defense. The Broncos also acquired pick 5.158 in the trade.

The Broncos sent former LA Rams ILB James Laurinaitis to Green Bay who they acquired just hours earlier in a trade for future Hall of Famer Peyton Manning. We wish both Peyton and James the best of luck in the future.

The Denver Broncos continued to solidify their new 3-4 Defense today. They traded the Monte Ball, one of their many running backs, and a fifth round pick to the New Orleans Saints. In return, Denver got Linebacker David Hawthorne, who they anticipate will be moving back to his weak side role. Denver has addressed many of its needs during the normally quiet post Super Bowl time. In addition, Denver has shed cap heavy players in order to keep their free agents from hitting the open market. Look for Denver to use the estimated $45mil to further improve itself.

The Denver Broncos acquired PR/KR Dexter McCLuster in a trade with the Tennessee Titans today. Dexter will be an asset to this team, because the return guys have been injured in the past years.

Additionally, the Broncos have signed multiple free agents this offseason.

MLB ERA

Would Schaub or McGloin be of interest as QB?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

bump, bump bump

Rookie ERA

I have my second and third, both Picks 17. Ill throw in a player too if u like anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie ERA

Feel free to tell me to fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if my player is there

Shit is gettin' real!