Jim Riggleman is saying he will ease Wilson Ramos into the starting catcher role but why wait? He's ready and should be starting over Pudge right now. Riggleman's job is to win games and Ramos gives them the best chance to do that. Pudge was a great catcher and wants to get 3,000 hits but that's not Riggleman's or the Nationals problem. As of now, Ramos is batting .455/.538/.545 through 22 ABs. Pudge is hitting .136/.174/.182 through 22 ABs. Ramos is the future, Pudge is the past. Ramos should be getting 5 to 6 starts a week, not splitting time with Pudge. The Nationals don't have that bad of a team and can turn some heads this year but the time is now to look toward to future and not hang on to the past. Pudge can still get a start here and there and pinch hit but that should be his only role. With Ryan Zimmerman on the DL, the Nationals need more offense on the field and Pudge just can't provide that anymore. If I'm Riggleman, I sit them both in my office and tell them both that Ramos is the everyday guy.