Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Fantasy Football 2014 Rumblings

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Random Fantasy Football 2014 Rumblings

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    If only there was a way to guarantee more RBs being available when they start going down...
    I'll pass. Rather have the extra WRs on the waiver wire to throw in to the FLEX.

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    I like how all the leagues I'm in the most dire need of a RB are the ones with the super active GMs picking up Matt Asiata within seconds of the news (also picking up Forsett within seconds of the Ray Rice news)
    and weeks before the new drug policy, Gordon was gone
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'll casually grab Gordon in Week 9 when everyone drops him for bye week filler.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ugh, why can't the douchenuggets on NFL.com's fantasy show talk for 90 more seconds?

There was a tie in the Baseball slant league. For fuck sakes c'mon stat correction!

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

Yea that's pretty amazing we tied.. If it stays
    MSL - Chicago Cubs - 14 seasons 1,243-1,025. .548% 5 division titles TSL - New York/Boston - 1 season 1,026-756 .576%. 5 division titles

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Larry Donnell or Niles Paul, either worth a stab long term? As a back up. Although Witten doesn't appear to be Romy Tono's BFF anymore. So mebbe as a starter..
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i have larry donnell as a starter in a league. do with that what you will.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Paul is certainly a fine pickup short term. Donnell has more value long term, because his QB is garbage.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

100/12, ppr:
    rb1/2: pierre thomas vs min, joique bell vs gb, steven jackson vs tb, jeremy hill vs ten
    flex: whichever of the 2 not at rb, reggie wayne at jax, keenan allen at buf, steve smith at cle, aj green vs ten

i got the bruiser and joique... with keenan allen right now, but if aj gets the clearance to go, the problem at the flex goes away. my other receivers are calvin and jeffery vs the jets.

100/10, non-ppr:
    flex: joique bell vs gb, knile davis at mia, cj0k vs chi, pierre thomas vs min, golden tate vs gb, michael crabtree at ari, marques colston vs min

i have no idea what direction to go yet. i got tate for now. i also have to cut one of those guys to get a kicker on my roster [or josh gordon], leaning colston on that. i also have bad matchups at rb at 1 and 2 too... forte vs nyj, ball at sea

120/8, non-ppr:
    wr2: michael floyd vs sf, pierre garcon at philly, plus the usuals in tate and crabtree.
    flex: alfred morris at philly, one of those receivers, joique or ahmad bradshaw at jax

i got floyd and morris. morris seems like a must start til he proves otherwise, the philly run d didnt look all that wonderful against indy.

50/12, ppr:
    flex: brandin cooks vs min, cj0k vs chi, donald brown at buf

i got cooks, but i can be talked into any direction. i cant help but feel the saints get healthy on the vikings.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

100/12: Yeah, I still PT and Joique are about right, PPR wise. I think Allen would probably be best if Mr. Green doesn't go. I'm going to guess Steve Smith Sr. gets the Haden treatment, which puts Torrey as a better matchup.

100/10: I'll cross off Colston right away, too many mouths to expect anything, but they're not letting him have another doughnut. I'd go Knile if JC is out, but ehh...probably Joique if not.

120/8: Floyd is probably the best. Not buying Garcon until we see Cousins get him the ball more consistently(should be better this week after a full week of practice as the starter). FLEX: Alf is the choice, as long as you don't mind a potential touchdown being vultured.

50/12: I guess Cooks. I wanna say Brown, but there's no way to tell how the touches are going to shake out. If Damnit Donald gets all of Mathews' touches, he's probably the best play, but we don't know.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

on the 100/10... who do you cut? colston, cj or gordon? if this was a week earlier, id probably have sacrificed the bruiser, but now he should get the majority of the between the 20s work in nola. and i dont really wanna cut gordon, he'll be jumped on quickly if i do. so its cj or colston really. i put the waiver claim in for knile by sacrificing the kicker, just because i couldnt decide who to cut/didnt think id get the claim.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

kinda wish Riley Cooper would go all racist at a Travis Tritt concert again, seems about the only time he performs

I'm only thinking out loud.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I am not sure why you're still clinging to CJ. Baffled, in fact. RB committee up there and the man was losing 3rd down touches to Bilal. BILAL.
    Ted

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast