Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010-2011 NBA Season and Playoffs Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs Thread

Memphis Grizzlies:

Marc Gasol- once the other Gasol brother, overweight and out of shape, and pretty much the "other thing" in his brother's trade to LA
    Zach Randolph- formerly of the Jailblazers, shipped to NY, then to LAC, and then..to..Memphis, where he's an all-star and PLAYOFF LEADER WTF?
    Sam Young- second rounder out of Pittsburgh, probably was meant to be a 10th or 11th man, but Gay is hurt and Xavier Henry disappeared
    Tony Allen- at least Boston has Delonte West. Right?
    Mike Conley- took awhile for him to come around, then the Grizz got slaughtered after handing him a big extension, yet he's been steady. Steadier than Parker and Westbrook so far
    Shane Battier- the fact he's still playing and he had a monstrous dunk the other night and that he still D's it up, it's amazing all-around
    Darrell Arthur- dropped like bricks in the draft due to something with his kidneys right? Or liver. Maybe colon, perhaps his testicles. Who the Hell knows.
    OJ Mayo- sucks at cards, got his ass beat by Tony Allen, and is now a crunch time 3 point shooter in the playoffs
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

id love to see memphis and miami... they got the defenders to be respectable vs bron and wade, and zbo and gasol will outright ABUSE the miami big men.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    Memphis Grizzlies:

Marc Gasol- once the other Gasol brother, overweight and out of shape, and pretty much the "other thing" in his brother's trade to LA
    Zach Randolph- formerly of the Jailblazers, shipped to NY, then to LAC, and then..to..Memphis, where he's an all-star and PLAYOFF LEADER WTF?
    Sam Young- second rounder out of Pittsburgh, probably was meant to be a 10th or 11th man, but Gay is hurt and Xavier Henry disappeared
    Tony Allen- at least Boston has Delonte West. Right?
    Mike Conley- took awhile for him to come around, then the Grizz got slaughtered after handing him a big extension, yet he's been steady. Steadier than Parker and Westbrook so far
    Shane Battier- the fact he's still playing and he had a monstrous dunk the other night and that he still D's it up, it's amazing all-around
    Darrell Arthur- dropped like bricks in the draft due to something with his kidneys right? Or liver. Maybe colon, perhaps his testicles. Who the Hell knows.
    OJ Mayo- sucks at cards, got his ass beat by Tony Allen, and is now a crunch time 3 point shooter in the playoffs
    yea thats my favorite part. a team led by zach randolph and tony allen are title contenders. when zbo was a knick, id have never seen it coming... but he lost 20 pounds and somehow someway became somewhat committed to defense. maybe lionel hollins should get some credit for that i suppose.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

if youre a chicago fan, its gotta be nice to see the corpse of carlos boozer showing up.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

josh smith affecting every possession on both ends the last 5 or 6 times down the court... not sure if thats good for atlanta or not.

MLB ERA

Memphis Grizzlies:
    Yeah.. I remember Randolph as a Jailblazer. What a joke.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

so how many 11-30 shooting games (or thereabouts) does rose need to have before they stop anointing him the greatest human ever. hes has to force alot of plays to make things happen on a team thats mostly comatose on offense, and gets to the line like a fiend... but hes still a mediocre outside shooter, thats at his best when he keeps the ball and forces shots up at the rack.

and yes, atlanta is still running their offense through josh smith. somehow, its paying dividends right now.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

and its 2-2 headed back to chicago

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I actually thought Marc was the wild card in the trade, knowing that Kwame Brown was included just to match salaries and Crittenton wasn't going to be an integral part of the Grizzlies with Conley there.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    id love to see memphis and miami... they got the defenders to be respectable vs bron and wade, and zbo and gasol will outright ABUSE the miami big men.

The Zombie vs. Randolph. What exactly do you call something that's a corpse getting slaughtered again? A Chris Bosh? This could be amazing.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    I actually thought Marc was the wild card in the trade, knowing that Kwame Brown was included just to match salaries and Crittenton wasn't going to be an integral part of the Grizzlies with Conley there.
    But I don't think anyone saw his fairly impressive weigh loss and becoming even more in shape coming, so soon. It happened in like one off season or something. Now he has a legit chance at being really good as opposed to decent. Nothing else, he's a great compliment to Randolph. If Eddy Curry could do that...

It would take 6 off seasons but still.
    Ted

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

But I don't think anyone saw his fairly impressive weigh loss and becoming even more in shape coming, so soon. It happened in like one off season or something. Now he has a legit chance at being really good as opposed to decent.
    Oh, no question about that. I was just implying he was oft-overlooked in the trade even considering he was traded for his brother.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

enjoy

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Maybe I should rag on Josh Smith more? Will it work on Westbrook too?

Russell Westbrook, you piece of shit. You play like fuckin' over the hill Kenny Anderson. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OK CITY BITCH
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Go play with Darren Collison or Jordan Farmar, asshole. Kevin Ollie would be better for the team.
    Ted

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast